HOW TO PLAY
Each player is required to place two equal wagers and receive two separate blackjack hands. An optional Super Match bonus bet is also available at the time of initial wagering. Players will be given the option to swap the top two cards of their initial two hands; this option is only available prior to any other action on either hand for that particular seat. Then play resumes as standard blackjack, including splitting and doubling.
- All wining “Natural” blackjack hands pay 1 to 1.
– A Natural shall be achieved when the first initial two cards dealt has an ace as well as a ten value card. This hand must be achieved before any cards are switched.
- Double down
– Players may double down on any two cards.
Exception must stay on 21
– Players may double down before or after a switch.
– Players may double down for equal or less.
– Players may not double after a split.
– A split may occur before or after a switch.
– Players may only split once.
– Split cards must be of the same value or rank.
– May not double down after split.
– Split must be for even money.
– Players must split any two Aces dealt to them but may only receive one extra card per Ace.
- Natural 21 pushes
– If the player and the Dealer’s hand are both a “Natural”, the hand is a push or tie, and no action is taken on the wager.
- Dealer bust with 22
– All non bust hands are a push.
– All busted Player hands will remain a loss.
– All Natural 21’s win 1 to 1.
- 7-8-9 Same suit rule
– All Players busted hands push when the Dealer has 7-8-9 of the same suit.